Crispi Schoenveters Black (180cm).
- Smooth-running round lace
- Extremely light and tear-resistant core/sheath construction
- Made in Italy
Of course the best way to find the length of shoelace you need is to measure the laces you currently have in your boots.¬†The chart below is intended to be a¬†"Guideline only".
- 240 (10-11 pair holes) Hunter
- 200 (9-10 pair holes) Guide, Wildrock, West River¬†
- 180 (8-9 pair holes) Nevada, Idaho, Briksdal, Dakota, Summit, Colorado
- 160 (7-8 pair holes) Wyoming, Thor, Valdres, Sniper, Oasi
- 150 (6-7 pair holes) Lapponia