The extremely wind-stable Journey Duo by Snugpak is a sturdy two-man tent with low weight and pack size. It has a classic tunnel construction with two poles, waterproof outer tent, inner tent with mosquito net and waterproof floor. The high mesh content ensures a good climate in the inner tent. The floor pan is made of very sturdy 190t polyester and reliably prevents moisture from getting into the tent from the floor. The inner tent can also be set up without an outer tent, so it can comfortably sleep in warmer regions, without being visited by annoying mosquitoes. The interior is generously sized and offers enough space for two people. The luggage can be stored in the large apse. The low height, criss-cross boom and guy points provide excellent wind stability.
- Outer tent in PU coated 75D 185t polyester with taped seams.
- Mosquito net inner tent made of 190t nylon.
- Waterproof floor pan.
- Ground cover made of PU coated 210t polyester.
- Large apse for luggage and equipment.
- Including: 1 outer tent, 1 inner tent, 1 tent pad, 2 aluminum poles, 18 Y-profile tent pegs, 1 pack bag, 1 repair kit.
- Water column outer tent: 4000 mm.
- Water column Ground cover: 5000 mm.
- External dimensions: approx. 320 x 165 x 106 cm (L / W / H).
- Inner dimensions: approx. 220 x 155 x 100 cm (L / W / H).
- Pack size: approx. 58 x 18 x 17 cm.
- Weight: about 3200 g.