Long sleeve crewneck made of circular knit fabric, and has no lengthwise seams. The back is longer to prevent gaps. Cuffs are knitted in.
- Ullfrott√© Original 200g is a warm fabric that can be worn next to the skin. Adjust layers based on your level of activity.
- Remember that the garments are unisex. Check your sizes against our size charts.
- The garments are made in √ñstersund, J√§mtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product.
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- The fabric doesn‚Äôt smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That‚Äôs why it doesn‚Äôt need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Woolpower‚Äôs undergarments don‚Äôt itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.