Tube that can be used as a neck gaiter, headband or beanie. 40 cm long.
- Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it‚Äôs cold and cool when it‚Äôs warm.
The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrk√∂ping and then sewn by our seamstresses in √ñstersund.
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- Wool keeps you warm when it‚Äôs cold and cool when it‚Äôs warm.
- The fabric doesn‚Äôt smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That‚Äôs why it doesn‚Äôt need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees.
- Tube LITE don‚Äôt itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.